Just In: Cavani Reavelled That He wanted to join Manchester United early in his career, Read What He Said!! - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Just In: Cavani Reavelled That He wanted to join Manchester United early in his career, Read What He Said!!

Cavani wanted to join Manchester United early in his career


 Edinson Cavani has given an exclusive interview to the club's monthly newspaper, Inside United, revealing he could join Manchester United early in his career.



There has been a lot of talk about Cavani's future this week, with the latest from former Manchester United lawyer Marcos Rojo, who has revealed he told the man about the move to Boca Juniors.

DONT MISS: 

Nothing was touched in his interview with the club's press release. Instead, they touched on his performance at work and how close he was to joining United after completing his spell with Italian club Palermo.



“Just think of that! "I will never forget what happened," Cavani told United. "I remember having discussions about one or two different teams, but, yes, if I had that moment [joining United], I would have taken it, I would have, not necessarily. give the second thought.

DONT MISS: 

“I do not remember exactly if that happened. But what I do remember is that I did because I was going to travel around the World Cup in South Africa, and during that match, I had a conversation with Napoli, and well, told them if they trusted me and wanted me to go there, trust and confidence were very valuable to me, and so I decided and after Palermo, I moved to Napoli. "



The Uruguayan joined Napoli from Palermo in 2011 - according to Transfermarkt - so it makes you wonder if we would lose the title of a season of different goals if we signed Cavani?

No comments:

Post a Comment