Man United midfielder confirms he wants summer move - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Man United midfielder confirms he wants summer move

 
Man United midfielder confirms he wants summer move

Andreas Pereira, a Manchester United midfielder, has confirmed that he prefers to stay with Serie A side Lazio ahead of the summer transfer window, following his recent season-long loan.

After falling far down manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's pecking order, the Brazilian midfielder was granted a loan move last summer.

ON'T MISS:

Pereira's career has been rekindled thanks to his partnership with Simone Inzaghi at Lazio.

Since arriving in Italy last summer, the 25-year-old has appeared in 33 matches across all competitions, directly contributing to five goals.

With his loan contract expiring at the end of the month, Pereira is preparing to return to his parent club in Manchester.

When asked about his long-term plans, the South American told Tuttomercatoweb recently: "Premier League, Serie A, and La Liga? 

ON'T MISS:

They are the highest levels of competition. The English one is very physical, and as you can see, I am not in top shape! Joking aside, I enjoyed playing in England, but Spanish football is more my style.

What about the future? I'd like to stay and play for Lazio again, but that depends on the outcome of the talks with United and what they want to do with me.

“I'm under contract with the club; it's like a second home for me. I've been there since I was 16 years old, and I always talk to the club's employees.”

Pereira has been with United since he was a member of their youth academy in 2012.

However, with the Red Devils and Solskjaer now looking to build a team capable of closing the gap on bitter rivals Manchester City, it is entirely possible that the Brazilian will be one of a few names sacrificed in order to free up some much-needed summer funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment