Player hints at move away from Manchester United – Says he’s set for talks with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Friday, May 7, 2021

Player hints at move away from Manchester United – Says he’s set for talks with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

 
Player hints at move away from Manchester United – Says he’s set for talks with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Andreas Pereira, on loan from Manchester United, is nearing the end of his time at Lazio. Following his loan at the start of the season, he has made 30 starts for the club and now awaits a decision about his future.
 

There is now some uncertainty as to whether the Serie A club can use their purchase option on him. At the time of the midfielder's departure, the Italian press published a €27 million buyout clause.

DON"T MISS:



Andreas was questioned about his condition by TNT Sports Brasil this week, and he said that he has yet to be informed of Lazio's decision on the move.



"What can I tell... Manchester United will make the final decision. Manchester United has the chance to purchase me from Lazio. Andreas Pereira told TNT Sports, "It's up to Lazio if they still want me to sit here."

 

“I realized they like me a lot and want me to remain here. I really liked the city; I felt at ease there. And, of course, everyone wants to play, to continue here, and everyone wants to be relevant, to play more as a starter. I'd like to remain here forever because I think Lazio is a fantastic club.”

 

The midfielder said that he has been in close touch with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and that if the Lazio transfer does not go through, he would need to pursue a deal with Manchester United regarding his future after this season.

DON"T MISS:


“However, if it doesn't happen, I'll speak to Manchester.” I still speak with Manchester United's boss on a regular basis. And he said we needed to meet as well. 


So a ton depends on what happens with Lazio; once they decide, they have until the end of the league to make a decision. If they haven't decided by then, I believe I'll have to speak with Manchester to determine what the best choice is for me, Manchester, and my future.

 

“Because, as I previously said, I want to participate in a World Cup. I believe I ought to do it right for myself so that I can begin playing for a club so that I can feel confident and appear more in football.”


This season, Pereira has one goal and four assists for Lazio. Despite playing in most games, he is seldom a starter in Serie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment