Man Utd Number 2 will be available for the summer deal - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Man Utd Number 2 will be available for the summer deal

 
Man Utd Number 2 will be available for the summer deal

Sergio Romero will be ruled out of Manchester United at the end of the 2020-21 season.



The 34-year-old star has made most of the club's second number of shots since he arrived at Sampdoria, but he has not done well for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side this season.

DONT MISS: 


Nathan Bishop, Dean Henderson, Lee Grant, and David de Gea are all ahead of Romero in the United squad, and according to Football Insider, Argentina International will be leaving Old Trafford this summer.



The statement added that South American will not be extending its current contract, which expires in the summer, meaning it will be available for a free transfer.


Romero was said to have been close to joining Everton last year, but in the end, Manchester United was not prepared to allow the shots to fall to the Toffees on loan.

DONT MISS: 


The ex-competition Youth Club announced 61 in the 20-season English competition.


Elsewhere, Manchester United star Nemanja Matic has hinted he will be open to returning to Benfica before ending his playing career.



“I have not yet thought about completing my job. Behold. For me, Benfica will always be in my heart. See what the future holds, ”he told TV Sport.



“If Benfica looks like they need me more, just think about it. But for now, I'm proud of Man Utd. I do not think about leaving, but in football, you never know. 


If one day I go back to Portugal, the only team I will make is Benfica.”

No comments:

Post a Comment