Roy Keane urges Man United to sign 'amazing' world star this summer - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Friday, June 11, 2021

Roy Keane urges Man United to sign 'amazing' world star this summer

Roy Keane urges Man United to sign 'amazing'  world star this summer


Manchester United should finalize a deal to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham Hotspur this summer, according to Roy Keane.

The England international's predicament at Spurs has been a discussion point in recent weeks, following the north London club's failure to win a major title for the second consecutive season.

DON'T MISS:

The 27-year-old has long been linked with a move away from the north Londoners, with Manchester United having previously expressed an interest in him.

Kane was in fine form for Spurs last season, scoring 23 goals and assisting 14 times in the Premier League, but the Lilywhites only managed to finish eighth.

Former Manchester United captain Keane is a tremendous fan of Kane and would love to see him join his former club, however, he believes the striker can improve his leadership skills.

“The only thing I'd hold against Kane, there's a major dislike I have towards Kane,” Keane remarked in an interview with Metro.

“I think Kane is an incredible talent, and every team should attempt to acquire him. Manchester United has to sign him, regardless of the price tag... Please sign him.

DON'T MISS:

“However, I do not believe he is a good leader. At Spurs, I've never seen him dig someone out. People may say, "Well, that's not his personality," or "He might do it in the locker room." I don't believe he does, and this is a major issue.

“All right, you may take the lead with your fantastic play. But I suppose there are moments when I want to see Kane in a different light; I'd like to see him hook up with someone.

“I'm talking about Spurs players, some of whom I believe were quite poor and were downing tools on certain managers — I never saw Kane dig them out.

“So that's my only issue with Kane as a captain and a leader.”

Manchester United is expected to make a number of new recruits this summer as they prepare to fight for the Premier League title next season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment