Bruno Fernandes tells Ole Gunnar Solskjaer what he'll never do at Manchester United - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Bruno Fernandes tells Ole Gunnar Solskjaer what he'll never do at Manchester United

 
Bruno Fernandes tells Ole Gunnar Solskjaer what he'll never do at Manchester United

Bruno Fernandes has promised that he would never claim he is too exhausted to play for Manchester United, despite continuing exhaustion issues.

 

United faces a grueling fixture schedule this month, with a rescheduled Premier League game against Liverpool putting them in three games in five days.

DON"T MISS:


The game was postponed due to a large anti-Glazer rally outside Old Trafford on Sunday, with United playing Roma in the second leg of their Europa League semi-final tonight for the first time since the protest.

 

While United are 6-2 up on aggregate, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could be hesitant to rest Fernandes, who has played 60 games for club and country since the start of the season.

 

Speaking to United's in-house media ahead of the second leg against Roma, Fernandes denied the idea of ever feeling tired.



"Playing is the most crucial thing for me," he added. When the coach needs me, I need to realize that I'm prepared to play every game, every minute.

 

“I'll never claim I'm [too] lazy to play because it's my fantasy. I'll never get bored of playing. I used to play for around seven or eight hours a day when I was a child. So, for me, playing 90 minutes every three or two days is insufficient."

 

Fernandes is already eager to make his first big final in Manchester United's colors, with Solskjaer's side in pole place to meet the Europa League final in Gdansk.

 DON"T MISS:

"It's important," the 26-year-old said. “It's a symbol of the team's progress and a sign that we're maturing as a unit.



“So, keep our minds centered on what we need to do and accomplish at the end of the season. 

When we come back with the next one, we'll have some time to reflect on what we already achieve and what we can always work on.


“We still have a lot of games left, and the team needs to finish strong. We have major games coming up, and I believe the squad is concentrated on doing everything possible to finish the season on a high note.”

No comments:

Post a Comment