"I Regret My Manchester United Debut": United's Shoretire Admits Regretting His Debut - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Friday, February 26, 2021

"I Regret My Manchester United Debut": United's Shoretire Admits Regretting His Debut

"I Regret My Manchester United Debut": United's Shoretire Admits Regretting His Debut


 Manchester United made another history by giving another academy graduate a chance in the senior squad after proving that he is capable of challenging the senior players for a position in the first eleven.



17 years old Shola Shoretire made his English Premier League debut against Newcastle United at Old Trafford, a thing many Manchester United fans never expected.



In the less than 10 minutes he got from the match, Shola Shoretire managed to impress many with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer suggesting that he will give him more chances in the future.


DONT MISS: 



However, Shola Shoretire admitted to regretting making his Manchester United debut. 



The main reason behind his regret is that his family and friends were not in the Old Trafford stands to cheer him up as he made a major achievement in his career.



Shola Shoretire was quoted speaking to the Manchester United TV podcast saying, "With the fans, it makes it 10 times better but, still, to come out at Old Trafford, looking around me at the size of the stadium and where I'd sit as a fan and finally playing on the pitch was a great moment.



 I regret making my debut without being cheered up by my family and friends who were watching from home."

DONT MISS: 


Indeed it was not a proud debut as many young players usually feel that pride when they are being cheered on by their family and friends.



 But the most important thing is that Shola Shoretire broke into the United senior team at such a tender age, unlike the other academy players.



Will he continue impressing for the Red Devils?

No comments:

Post a Comment