Jadon Sancho's comments on Marcus Rashford send Man United fans in frenzy - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Monday, September 14, 2020

Jadon Sancho's comments on Marcus Rashford send Man United fans in frenzy



Jadon Sancho's comments on Marcus Rashford send Man United fans in frenzy


Manchester United have made the Borussia Dortmund star their top target this summer.


The Old comments made by Man Utd target Jadon Sancho about Marcus Rashford have sent United fans into a frenzy as transfer speculation about him continues.


The Red Devils are willing to sign the Borussia Dortmund star after a fantastic year on the German side.


DON'T MISS:

He netted 17 goals and provided 17 assisted as many for Borussia Dortmund - who do not wish to see him leave the club.


His trickery and speed have added to his asset for any team across Europe at just 20 years-old.


And the German club has fixed a price on the star worth £108m - warding off interest from the global.



But the English giant also remains in touch with the England International, though they are silent to go anywhere near that total.


Despite the Dortmund strong resistance, the star has told Man Utd coach Solskjaer that he is interested in a move to United.


Jadon Sancho's comments on Marcus Rashford send Man United fans in frenzy


However, the deal for the player is not totally dead and some United fans are clinging to the hope that confirmation will soon before the close of the transfer window.


And they still exist some words of encouragement by ManU striker Rashford.


He told Borussia Dortmund's Youtube channel in March 2019: 'Luckily for me I have got great people around me who keep me well-grounded and humble.


Read More: Man Utd awaits FA clearance to officially announce the transfer


'I am very grateful that I have got them around me guiding me and telling me that I am not doing enough - there are likes (Kylian) Mbappe doing crazy stuff at PSG.


'These are kind of players I want to compete with as he is so young and so am I.


dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd


'that kind of people always pushes me when I see Mbappe and Marcus Rashford doing well because I know they are already looking at me and seeing what I am doing and it is probably pushing them.


Man Utd fans have been loving his mention of United player Rashford, with one saying: 'Come to Old Trafford, mate! 'so that you can see Rashford every day in training and from him'.


If Man Utd end up not signing Sancho, they still have other targets in mind that they will turn their attention to. 


DON'T MISS:




CHECKOUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment