Eric Bailly names Manchester United's two best players this season - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Eric Bailly names Manchester United's two best players this season

 
Eric Bailly names Manchester United's two best players this season

Eric Bailly has announced the two Manchester United stars he thinks could be the club's Player of the Year contenders.

Any United player who has made a first-team debut this season is a nominee for the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year trophy, which is given to the Reds' fan favourite at the end of each season.

DON"T MISS:

The award has an illustrious pedigree, with past winners including Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, and David Beckham, and Bruno Fernandes won the trophy last season for his excellent results after only joining in January.

Now, Bailly has commented on United's season, which has seen them make the Europa League final while still looking poised to place second in the Premier League, and he has listed two contenders he believes should be favourites for the prize.

"It's difficult to choose only one player, but if I had to, I'd go for two: Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Luke Shaw," Bailly told club media. "That's just my guess, but they merit it in my opinion." I could list too many people! As a result, I stick with Aaron and Luke.

DON"T MISS:

"In my opinion, these two are the strongest right-back and left-back in the game. When I see Luke playing at this stage, I am overjoyed because he has been through a lot."

"He's really relaxed now because he's playing every game and doing good." He is also back in action with his nation.

“Aaron is the same way. He's young, he's playing every game, and he's giving it his all. They have contributed to the strength of our squad. They are two young men who are also committed to giving their all to the squad. "I'm overjoyed with these two."

No comments:

Post a Comment