Henderson announces: I know I have to fight for Man Utd place - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Henderson announces: I know I have to fight for Man Utd place

 
Henderson announces: I know I have to fight for Man Utd place

Manchester United manager Dean Henderson wants to make his No1 spot ahead of David de Gea.



Henderson is dedicated to making his place and David de Gea has become Manchester United's No. 1 manager.

DON'T MISS:

Henderson started for six games after De Gea gave his first child a break, and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said yesterday the two keepers would have the most time of the season.



De Gea is in contention to return to Brighton tomorrow but Henderson has reiterated his desire to be the first choice in the move that could end the Spaniard's 10-year career at Old Trafford.


"By playing for Manchester United you have to be willing to work hard," the England international said.

DON'T MISS:

"No one is going to give you a gift for your time, you have to be passionate about it - and hopefully I can get a full-time job. It's all I ever wanted to do. I always wanted to do it. played for Manchester United in front of 76,000 and beat Liverpool.


"I always kiss myself every time I go out to The Old Trafford."



Henderson spent the last two seasons of loan spells at Sheffield United as De Gea blocked his way, and admitted he thought his Old Trafford job was over after he was allowed to leave by Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum. from his legs at Bramall Lane 18 months ago.


In an interview with YouTube channel, UMM reported this week, Henderson added: "I have a custodian at the moment who is probably the best in the world, so I know sitting at United I can not crash yes.



“So I have to go out and do good and have the patience to push all the time.


"After Liverpool's game when I released Howler, I thought, 'My United job is now gone because it was against Liverpool'."

No comments:

Post a Comment