Is this key Man Utd player set to face AC Milan in the 2nd leg with an injury? - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Is this key Man Utd player set to face AC Milan in the 2nd leg with an injury?

 
Is this key Man Utd player set to face AC Milan in the 2nd leg with an injury?

Man United forward Marcus Rashford has fit and is ready to play with AC Milan in both legs of Europa League Round 16 this week but some speculation suggests the next one will take the field with a shoulder injury.



Rashford missed the first leg of the tie with a minor injury but he came back in time which has led many to believe he was forced/forced to play himself with a niggling injury.

DONT MISS: 

The 1-1 draw was the only match that Marcus Rashford had not featured in this season but ahead of the San Siro game, England international made it clear that he was not interfering with his body beyond the limit and now it alone. high pressure is on Thursday for the race.



He said on Wednesday that "I am only focusing on the next game at hand and that is what I will do with it," "what is needed after we buy with the latter, but my main theme is only there for sports.


“I know my body and I know what I can do physically and it is. I ate one at a time and it was a life of football.

DONT MISS: 

"We can rest when we rest and now I want to play as much as I can. I came back from a very good game and from injury, I have no doubt, so I do not. concerned.


"It was a big game for us and I'm feeling good and feeling good. In the first show, we saw that we could do well in difficult tasks, but now, to the San Siro, we are looking for important goals and ultimately achieving those goals. "



Marcus Rashford has played for the past few years and a half and England internationals have not even got the rest he deserves since the season ended last season.


As time goes on, he will be with England for EURO which is why if Rashford is not careful then he could have a long-term injury.



With Edinson Cavani and Anthony Martial both out of the second half, Marcus Rashford could be the starter of the season but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will soon be able to find a few places where he can rest his first-teamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment