Manchester United offers young star new contract - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Manchester United offers young star new contract

Manchester United offers young star new contract


 Manchester United has extended Mason Greenwood contact till 2025.
 


The club made this announcement via their official Twitter handle today.



This contract could have an effect on the club's decision of signing Jadon Sancho.

DONT MISS:


Greenwood has been at the club since he was seven and he made his debut in September 2019 in a Europa League match against Astana, a match he scored to become the club's youngest goalscorer in European competition at aga 17 years.


 He has also made 83 appearances for the club and has scored 22 goals in all competitions so far.


Speaking to the press Mason said, "I’ve been here since the age of seven, you know, so to sign another contract, it’s like I say, every single one is a dream come true."


“I always want to be here. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be in the first-team and stay as long as possible really, win trophies and do the best I can here.”



The 19-year-old, who has scored just one Premier League goal this season, said: “Obviously, I’m very happy.


DONT MISS:


Are you happy as well??

Let's see how you feel in the comment section!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment