Done Deal: Man United 2nd January Transfer done - ManUtdFC Blog

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Search Google

Monday, January 18, 2021

Done Deal: Man United 2nd January Transfer done

Done Deal: Man United 2nd January Transfer done


Manchester United keeper Sergio Romero prepares to leave Man United this January.



According to a report from Spain claiming that Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero will be leaving the club with a deal finally agreed between the player and Valencia ahead of the January transfer.


The report also claims that the Argentina international has already agreed on personal terms with the Spanish outlet last three week and just training at Old Trafford in other to keep fit till finally seal his move to Valencia.


DON'T MISS:


Man United goalie Romero has been unhappy with the situation at Old Trafford since the return of former Sheffield keeper Dean Henderson from his loan spell.

Norwegian manager Solskjaer has chosen the England international shot-stopper as the back-up for David de Gea over the Argentina No.1, thereby leaving Sergio Romero as the third-choice, a decision which makes him be unhappy.



Despite the interest from many Premier League clubs last summer, all the effort made by Romero to leave Man United was unsuccessful. 

Argentina voiced out his desirer to leave Old Trafford but the situation at the Red Devils makes it worst because he was made the third-choice goalie.

His words 'It's not easy at all. But I trained every day in other to get a chance to start, and then I am ready when it comes.


Done Deal: Man United 2nd January Transfer done


In the last four seasons, I was in a difficult period. I work very hard every day for the chance, and

if I have my chance, I try to put my best. I work very hard, and I am at one of the best clubs in the world.

I said I wanted to play for Manchester United one day when I was still young, and now I worked to get my playing chance.


DON'T MISS:





CHECKOUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment